
Rod and Carol Black are offically called as Missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They will be serving in the Nauvoo, Illinois mission. They received there mission call Aug 26 and will report to the MTC on Aug 31. That was nice of them to give them 4 whole days to get ready. They have really known about their mission for a month :)! We are so excited for them. They will be great missionaries! We are so proud of you two and we will miss you.

Opening and reading the mission call! Carolyn and Paula were on the phone.


They will be in the MTC for Carol's birthday so we gave her a early surprise birthday cake. She is the best gardener I know! Happy Birthday! We love you!
4 comments:
You are so good with the cakes. That is the cutest cake ever! That is so great that they are going on a mission. I love the mission couples!
you are so creative! really cute cake!
Your cakes are amazing Chelsey! And Congrats to Rod and his wife! He was such a good guy to work with at ALamo. They will be great missionaries!
I just heard about them leaving a week ago! How exciting! I'm so glad everything worked out so that they could serve a mission. They'll be amazing!
Post a Comment