Monday, August 3, 2009

My First Display Cake

I made this cake to display in a little wedding shop called I Do...Weddings in Provo. I'm hoping it will bring a little more business but hopefully not too much. The lady that owns the shop loved it and told me I need to charge a lot more for my cakes. I have no idea what to charge. I want to have reasonable prices and beautiful cakes so that those who buy will tell people they know and the word will spread and keep me busy enough to make some extra money and not take time away from my family.

3 comments:

MiriamR said...

I love this cake! Such a beautiful color. I am sure it will bring in a lot of business!

Mr. Winfree said...

I had such a hard time visualizing this when you explained it to me, so I was happy to see the picture. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL! You continue to amaze me...you are so talented! You'll get business for sure. Way to go :)

Mitzi said...

Wow I love that blue color! So pretty!