These are pictures of most of the girls room. I saw a piece of scrapbook paper at Robert's Crafts and fell in love with the colors. At the time that I started working on the room I didn't know if Norah was a boy or a girl. I thought it was perfect either way. The colors are red, orange, yellow, green, brown and white. I designed and made most everything (including the picture frame decor., the doll dress, the curtains and the table cloth.) I had so much fun making everything and I just keep adding to the room all the time.
I saw some box shelves like this at target and examined them a bit and decided I could make them. So I broke out Randy's scroll saw and built them. I love when things work out.
The flowers were really fun to arrange. If you ever want to arrange frowers for a room in your house, first check out Dollartree. Sometimes you get lucky. I did. This doll dress was so hard. I felt like I needed tiny tiny hands to make a tiny tiny dress.
Curtains are cake. The coat rack was fun and I got the purse at the dollar store too. I'm tellin' you, it's the way to go.
South Wall
This is my favorite shelf.
This is my most favorite frame. I think it's because I love this green.
I made this tool belt for Randy and Madilyn for Christmas 2006. I says Daddy's Girl on the front. She likes it, but it still it to big for her waist.



5 comments:
Their room is adorable!! You've done a great job!
Hi Chelsey! Wow I love the room, you are very creative. What cute little girls you have too!
this room is great!!! YOu did an awesome job! When we find out what we are having, you can come over and decorate the babies room!! :)
Wow the room is so cute!
cute room! i haven't been over in a while, it looks a lot different. super good job.
Post a Comment