Sunday was my birthday. I turned 24. It is so weird to be in the mid 20's. I remember when my sister, Wendy was 24ish. I was close to 13, I think. But I remember thinking that she was sooo old. Sorry Wend. Now little girls probably look at me and think that I am really. old. But I feel young. I recently had a foot race with all of the activity day girls and won, I also bet them at jump rope (with 105 jumps before I messed up), and hula-hoop. So I guess I am young. Here are so me pictures of my birthday and a few surprises along the way.
Surprise#1
We went to the university mall to do a little birthday shopping. Norah and I went to a clothing store while Randy and Madilyn went wandering. I was just holding Norah, she was doing good. I found a shirt that I was ready to buy. I went to the counter and kind of stood her up (still holding her). Her foot slipped. No, she didn't fall and get hurt, but she had wet all over the counter and a little on my shirt (the one I was wearing not the one I was buying). We went home and cleaned up, then we went back to shopping later that day.
Surprise #2
We went to FYE. We were there for a while. When we were about to leave, it was pouring. I love the rain. Madilyn and I ran out to the car and pulled it around for Randy and Norah (he was paying for the gifts). It was really fun. I never realized how long it takes to buckle Mads up in her car seat until rain is pouring down on your back side.
Surprise#3
Breakfast in bed. I love breakfast in bed. Madilyn helped Randy this year. They cut out all of the pancakes into cute shapes with cookie cutters , along with scrambled eggs. I love them. When they walked in with breakfast and the gifts, Madilyn was singing "Happy Birthday to you!" It was really sweet. 
Surprise#4
Because I am an Activity Day leader the primary sang to me (only me!) and I got a kit kat. One of my favorites.



6 comments:
Happy Birthday! We sure missed you guys and your cute kids at the reunion :).
Happy Birthday! You're so young! I turned 25 in a few months!!
Glad you had a good day!
Happy birthday Chelsey! So, sorry I didn't get back to you about going. My cousin went into labor and her baby has a hole in it's heart so she has been staying at the hospitalwith him and I have been helping watch her other little boy. We still need to get together though, maybe after all this craziness ends.
Happy 24 Chelsey!!! That's young!!
I just turned 40 and really it isn't that bad. It seems like life just gets better all the time! We missed you at the Black Reunion!
Thanks for inviting us over!! And sorry we didn't say goodbye! You disappeared and I didn't want to interrupt! Family time can be so hectic!!
Happy be-lated Birthday Chels! XOXO
Post a Comment