Funny story about Madilyn: Norah had rice cereal for the first time Tuesday. Madilyn got a little jealous that Norah had her own special cereal. She kept grabbing the bowl, so I asked her if she wanted some. She did. I gave her a little bite. She totally gagged! It was so funny. When she finally swallowed I asked her if she wanted another bite. She replied (with a very serious face), "No, that's Norah's cereal." It was really cute. Here are some pictures of Norah. She seemed to enjoy her first solid food.
8 years ago



10 comments:
How are you? You are so beautiful and your daughter is so freaking cute! I am so glad you contacted me. It is so good to hear from you! I am glad to see you are doing so good.
Chels. I don't know if you remember me- Kenzie Jones. You're girls are adorable!! I hope it's not creepy but I saw your blog through some friends of highschool! Looks like you're doing good!!
Check mine out
jeffandkenzie@blogspot.com
Hey, sorry about mistaking Norah for Lucy. I've corrected it now. :) If you want to send me your email address I can send you all the pics. See you tomorrow!
That's really funny! Maybe next time she won't be so eager to try any of Norah's other foods. It was good to see you this last weekend.
At least she is smiling! That is always a good start! Norah is beautiful. I love reading about your little family.
Okay.. Norah is so cute! I love feeding babies! It's so cute.
Your girls are so cute! I'm so happy you commented. you look so happy and your little family is so cute.
She's so big! I remember her being born yesterday! I can't believe she's eating cereal already!
Gah.. I lost my phone and didn't get you message until yesterday! I am the worst when it comes to my phone.. my husband always teases me, "Why did I buy you cell phone if you never answer or always loose it!"
I wanted to come to the jewelry party, I am so bummed. Another time.. I am so sorry that I haven't been able to make it anything lately. Makes me sad.
ha ha ha that is so funny she gagged!
Post a Comment