Tuesday, August 12, 2008

She Loves Music

Madilyn loves music. She dances when she hears it and especially loves to hear you sing her favorite songs. Up until the last couple of days we just play fill in the blank when singing with her. We figured we were singing to fast. So we slowed it down and now she sings along with us. It is fun.

3 comments:

MissiMay said...

What a sweetheart!! She is so adorable! I love her little voice... I can see her on the stage now!! ;o)

Jobi Niu said...

Hey girl!! Madilyn's lil' voice is so cute! :) YOur blog is so cute! Mine isn't set to private anymore.. Norah is SOOO precious.

Spackman's said...

oh my gosh you have 2! ha ha I didn't even notice until I started looking further!! They are so cute. Maybe you will be like me and have 3 of the same sex lol. It is so much fun being a mom huh