Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Best Fruit Dip In The World

Try this and tell me what you think. I combined two different recipes and came up with this fabulous dip.

What you need:
1 Package of Softened Cream Cheese
Jello White Chocolate Instant Pudding (3.3 0z)
Cool Whip (8oz)
3 T sugar


First, whip the cream cheese until it is really soft, then add the sugar. Mix until you can't feel the gritty sugar anymore. Refrigerate. Make the White Chocolate pudding as directed on the box. When pudding is made, combine it with the cream cheese. Mix well, then add the Cool Whip. Refrigerate until ready to serve. It makes a lot, but you can't really half it, well I guess you could, but I use this as an excuse to eat it all :).

It tastes amazing with every fruit, watermelon, grapes, strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, kiwi.....seriously anything. I know what you are thinking. It is the most healthy fruit dip you have ever heard of :). Well, I figure that the fruit evens out the unhealthiness of the dip.
So, EAT UP!

2 comments:

Chris and Paula said...

That sounds YUMMY. I'll let you know when I give it a try. Thanks for passing it on. That's a great idea for a blog posting. Maybe I'll share some of my favorite.

Chris and Paula said...

You're right--it was yummy, and it did make A TON! So this is what I did with the leftovers--this morning I put it on top of my pancakes, then topped it with strawberries. Delicious! Try it, you'll like it! :)