Today we went to the Kangaroo Zoo in PG. It was really fun, perfect for kids 2 and older. Madilyn had so much fun. Norah just hung out in someones arms ( Chelsey's, Carolyn's or Megan's) the whole time. There was alot of different slides and we all had a great time.
Me and My Girls
Mom and Norah
Carolyn and Norah
Eli
Lindsey

Madilyn, Carolyn, Lindsey, Eli, Megan, Tyler, Norah, and Chelsey



6 comments:
I've heard of that place but haven't had a chance to visit yet. It looks like a lot of fun. I know Cali would have an absolute blast :).
these pictures are way cute. it look like the ultimate fun for little tykes.
and that picture of norah on the side of your page is so cute. she is the smiley-est baby. cute.
Definitely funny about the template! But hey Great minds think alike!! What else can I say!! And also funny that I know like half of your friends list!! Alright maybe not half but some, and the rest I know from them being friends with my sister in law!! Very small world! Your girls are super cute! And I did have fun at the day camp. Minus in the being I was crazy hot and didn't have very high hopes. But it was good to get to know you better! And meet a few people from the ward! Thanks for inviting me!
Wow Chels your music...well uh just doesn't seem like you LOL! XOXO
No I was just meaning it doesn't seem like you'd like that music! Its different (in a silly/good way) :)
I remember doing your hair for that dance! I was actually thinking about that the other day!! Its cool to see all of us all grown up and raising families! Time has gone by so fast!!
Post a Comment