Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Song

If you want to listen to the cutest song in the whole WORLD. Listen to our song. It is in my playlist at the bottom. From here to Eternity- Michael Petersen. Just click on it! We danced to this song right before he proposed to me. I love this song so much.

3 comments:

Lorina said...

Hey.. sorry I forgot to call... I hurt my back, twisted wrong or something on Tuesday, but I am feeling better. Yes.. we would love to come. Just tell me what to bring.

I am excited to see you again. And Megan. My husband works Saturdays but I am going to try and get to take it off!

Shari and Trent said...

Chels...I am so HAPPY you found my blog. What have you been up to. I have not seen or talked to you in forever. We should get together sometime.

Stott Family said...

Hey Guys. Can't believe your Madilyn is so big and CUTE! Lance and I can't believe how fast time goes. Nice to get an update!