She loved those ducks
Madilyn playing with Dad
Norah with her Aunt Carolyn
That's my Happy Girl
Norah in her "baby tent". That is what we call it. She loves it. It is my favorite baby product. It is a half sphere shaped tent thing. It sits off the ground. It has a netting on one half of the top. It's great. You don't have to worry about them getting to hot and you can see them. It also keeps bugs and little kid hands off of your new baby. The other half just is material. It's great for shading. The little bed part it lightly cushioned and it has little hanging toys(removable). As far as I know Fisher Price doesn't make these exact one anymore. You can find them on Ebay. I highly recomend it.
We look forward to the reunion next year.



1 comments:
So, is the big Black reunion going to be reunion #2? I hope you guys are coming :). I miss when my kids were old enough to be entertained by toys, but not old enough to move. Ah, those were the days :).
Post a Comment