Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tagged !

Husband Tag
1. What is his name? Randy
2. How long have you been married? 4 years and 9 months
3. How long did you date before you were engaged? 1 month and 20 days (from the day we met)
4. How old is he? 26 (I'm 23)
5. Who eats more sweets? Randy, he is the brownie and oatmeal choclate chip king
6. Who said I love you first? Randy, but I said it right after him.
7. Who is taller? Randy, by seven inches
8. Who can sing better? Randy
9. Who is smarter? Randy
10. Who does the laundry? Usually me because I am home all day, but Randy is a great helper.
11. Who pays the bills? Automatic withdraw
12. Who sleeps on the right side? I sleep on the left side.
13. Who mows the lawn? Randy, but our yard is pretty small, we could probably cut it with scissors. Not really :)
14. Who cooks dinner? I usaully start dinner and he helps finish it up. Fixing dinner with two munchkins around can be tough.
15. Who drives? Randy, always if we are both in the car.
16. Who kissed who first? It was mutual.
17. Who asked who out first? He won the race but only by about 2 seconds.
18. Who proposed? Randy, i pretty much ruined his whole proposal plan. He had it imprivise.
19. Who has more siblings? I do, I have 7 kids in my family, he has 4.
20. Who wears the pants? We joke about this, but i'd say we both wear a leg :)
I love you, Randy.
I tag: Megan and Amber

0 comments: