Sunday, July 27, 2008

Looking Forward to Fall

I love the summer. It is suppose to be relaxing, but for some reason our whole summer is packed before it even gets warm. We have so much fun doing everything we do this time of year, but I look forward to the fall when things calm down a little bit.
There are 3 things about fall I love:

1. Buying School Supplies! I love the pencils, pens, notebooks, paper, rulers, you name it- I love it.
2. Changing of Leaves! I love going to the canyon and taking pictures of the colored leaves. We were a little late last year but I am going to make sure I get there on time this year.
3. Halloween! This is my second most favorite Holiday. I love parties and dressing up and making costumes and fun food.

I love the warm of summer and look forward to the rest of it. But this Fall will be great.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I am sorry but I don't like fall. It is the most beautiful time of year, but it means it is about to get freaking cold!! And I don't really know a ton of people from your list. I used to work with Kylee at a couple salons I worked at. And I think I know Sean Liston from school. But mostly like I said my sister in law is friends with quite a few of them and a few girls I work with grew up in American Fork and they know a bunch too. I know them threw other people! But your little Madilyn is stinking cute!!

Matt and Amie said...

Your girls are adorable! They are so cute. I love buying things for school too! That was my favorite thing about school starting each year! I loved buying everything and organizing my stuff for school! Weird, I know! :)